We apologize for the inconvenience but the job you are looking for has been filled or it has been removed by the recruiter. For your reference, the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Listed below are the top 10 out of 121 listings that are in the same industry and location as the job you were looking for. To see more than 10 listings, click here to search similar jobs in Dearborn, MI
For your reference, we have included the original job posting below.
Product Engineering Designer
Ford Motor Company
Dearborn, MI US
Transportation & Logistics
Product Engineering Designer
3324BR Job Title Product Engineering Designer Location Dearborn State Michigan Company Ford Motor Company Job Description & Qualifications At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
* Design engine components of a moderate to major complexity as part of the Global Engine Engineering team
* Work inside engine and vehicle environment, providing documentation of fit and function, applying design rules to designs as required, and ensuring proper tolerances are applied.
* Apply manufacturing, assembly, and service requirements
* Participate in departmental and organizational teams to solve design problems and improve work methods.
* An accredited Associates degree and CATIA V5 certification (Bachelor of Science in Engineering is preferred, but not required)
* Three years of experience in the modeling of parts, assemblies and detailing tools using CATIA V5; Work Bench experience is a plus.
* In-depth knowledge of Manufacturing Processes; sand and die castings, injection moldings, machining processes, Design for Assembly and Design for Service
* Capable of completing arithmetic and statistical tolerance stack-ups
* Strong understanding of the internal combustion engine
* Applied knowledge and application of ASME GDT (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance)
* Good time management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others as part of team
* Demonstrated problem solving skills, and a proactive approach
* Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
* ASME Y14.5-2009 knowledge (preferred)
* Working knowledge of Teamcenter Engineering (preferred)Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States . Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Apply to job  Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs