New Hill, NC 27562
Get Job Search RSS Feeds >>>
Job ID: 18900
APC is seeking Project Coordinators for positions in New Hill, NC.
Project Coordinators to support the Major Projects organization with the initial Scoping, Planning, Scheduling, Resource Loading, and Estimating efforts associated with Fukushima response for the Nuclear Plant.
As a Project Coordinator, primary duties will include:
* Preparation, evaluation, and finalization of project documents for the Electrical/I&C, Mechanical, Civil/Structural, and Seismic disciplines to ensure compliance with Order EA-12-049, Order Modifying Licenses with Regard to Requirements for Mitigation Strategies for Beyond Design Basis Events, and NEI 12-06, Diverse and Flexible Coping Strategies (FLEX) Implementation Guide.
* Project Coordinators will also be responsible to support development of the resource loaded project schedule to identify all tasks required for development, design, procurement, implementation, and testing of plant modifications required to comply with the above Order.
* Responsibilities may also include coordination and resolution of procurement issues during design package development, work order preparation / approval, field implementation, and coordination of engineering support for in-process design reviews.
* Recent experience at a nuclear utility including knowledge of Passport is highly desirable.
* Experience in the nuclear industry with experience evaluating Fukushima response for PWRs is highly desired.
* Experience should cover a wide range of areas from electrical, mechanical and I&C seismic upgrades, equipment hardening / protection, addition of alternate pump suction / discharge paths, addition of electrical and instrumentation connections and/or circuits, emergency lighting, as well as supporting engineering efforts for modifications to mechanical, civil, and structural components.
* This position may require travel back and forth to various offices, A/E offices, suppliers, and others to participate in reviews, meetings, etc.
* Individual will be required to pass site security access requirements including General Employee Training,