Quad - Taunton; is seeking a Material Handler to work in both our warehouse and production facilities. This position is responsible forÂ helping with the daily receiving, unloading rolls and skids of paper from semi-trailers, warehousing paper, running loads from warehouse to production facility, moving finished product to warehouse, servicing (with supplies) of production
machines and maintaining accurate inventories
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have two years of continuous work history in the last three years.
- The successful candidate must be dependable, responsible, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be a team player in a fast paced, detail oriented production environment.
- Position requires good math, verbal and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
- Candidates must have the ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, the ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects is essential.
- The ability to work a 12-hour schedule, nights, weekends and holidays is also required.Â
Manufacturing experience (such as laborer, assembly, or distribution), and basic computer skills required.
|Additional Company Information|
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Companyâ€™s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace