Warehouse Supervisors lead the effort to receive, process, and replenish merchandise. They consistently exceed expectations, display passion for our brand, and strive for operational excellence to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Warehouse Supervisors are part of a management focused on supporting the store(s) goals of delivering top line sales results.
• Leads the effort to deliver floor-ready product to expedite replenishment; ensures all merchandise is properly stored to maintain a high level of quality.
• Encourages and helps associates maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to execute timely and efficient product pulls.
• Oversees the execution of markdowns to ensure consistent product standards.
• Reacts to sell through information provided by the store to ensure rapid replenishment.
Commitment to Efficiency
• Leads the processing, replenishment, and backstocking effort in alignment with brand standards; strives to exceed established UPH processing standards.
• Drives the maintenance of an organized and safe working environment, and backstock organization standards.
• Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; assists with loss prevention training and coaches associates to maintain awareness and report concerns.
• Assists with effective scheduling to support payroll strategies and budgets.
• Motivates and inspires associates to uphold brand standards; contributes to the recruiting and onboarding of talent to ensure a best-in-class team.
• Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats warehouse and store teams professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
• Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
• Embraces innovation, change, and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
• Minimum of 1 year of retail stock experience preferred.
• Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred or high school graduate/equivalent.
• Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, climb ladders and carry up to 40 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.